The following photo was taken using an underwater camera in the Pacific Ocean 1 mile away from the Marianas Trench at a depth of 3 miles deep. It appears to be a very large eye that appeared directly in front of the camera.
- Its eye appears not unlike that of a giant squid, but they are typically not found in this area.
- It could be the eye of the legendary Kraken.
- It could be the eye of a pliosaur or plesiosaur.
- Perhaps a surviving Ammonite is the culprit?
- One very strange hypothesis showed that its face was not unlike that of a pterosaur. What would a pterosaur be doing 3 miles down in the Pacific Ocean?possibly the owner of the eye